Cabal Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cabal Exodus Forums

Cabal Exodus Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server status update

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server status update Empty Server status update Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:22 am

muchadas

Where can I find the announcement about maintenance or any latest news about the game. I don't see anything even on facebook page. I feel sad. Crying or Very sad

I don't demand that someone in the team exodus would give some time to make effort to update players. It's just that some players may thought the server isn't working especially the new ones who have just downloaded the game and then suddenly the game patch gets error, like when we have maintenance? just like today. Some of them will get disappointed, resulting to just delete the game thinking that the server is not active anymore.

Well, its just a piece of advice to make a little effort. anyway, It's a a big help for the server and to the players and up coming players in the future. I hope GM or admin will get a chance to bump to this message. This is such a wonderful server balance, friendly and everything. I look forward seeing more players on this server. I was also invited here and I'd like to invite more players to experience what I had experience lately of the ideal server they're looking for.

Kind Regards and more power Exodus,
- Very Happy

2Server status update Empty Re: Server status update Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:57 pm

[GA] Waltz

[GA] Waltz

Hi, you can get updates on our official group https://www.facebook.com/groups/990458720971118 Smile

3Server status update Empty Re: Server status update Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:07 am

muchadas

Great! Smile and surprisingly I'm the 666th member to join the group.

4Server status update Empty Re: Server status update Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:49 am

[GA] Waltz

[GA] Waltz

LOL that 666 tho* Razz

5Server status update Empty Re: Server status update Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:19 am

izaamae39

haha... yup... haha...i was also invited here by a friend then when i downloaded the game and distributed it in the other PC client some errors are encountered but luckily GM Exo help me, so im grateful.. and my PC gamer's here are attracted to the game.. but sadly , just right now and the other day and before; our server is always down and have issues... i feel the same way as the other players (feel disappointed) but its ok if we have problems every week but every day or every other day its just sad and disappointing.. we and i know admins are doing what they can to fix the issue or problems to our server, we can have maintenance (scheduled or not) a whole day to fix problems and occurring ones. as muchadas said this is a good server. and its a waste if this problems are occurring daily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum